:: Loving from miles away ::


 






Dear Tara,

We are like two stars in different constellations,

Always on the move, but never seem to meet.

Every time our constellations draw closer, we exchange hellos and goodbyes,

Only to move on again, destined never to meet.

Every minute, I think of risking it all just to come a little closer to you, but you see, I'm scared I might perish like a shooting star,

For you seem so far out of reach.

Still, we move on, but never seem to meet.

Sometimes it hurts because these miles feel like we weren't even born into the same galaxy,

Yet we move on, never seeming to meet.

I will say this: the distance makes me love you deeper,

I wonder if my love for you is greater than the miles between us.

Even though we're constantly moving, we never seem to meet.

So I no longer count these miles, I embrace them instead,

And I've taught myself to love from across the miles, across constellations, across galaxies.

What a shame that we never seem to meet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Muddled Race

:: A journey that never ends ::

The Carrier